Amanda Arrington and Lauren Loney from the Humane Society of the United States talked through housing support and eviction response programs. The Shelterluv team presented on how our free Field Services and Community Programs tool can help you track medical assistance requests, temporary boarding, and other programs to help the people and animals in your communities.
Affordable housing shortages already existed for renters in every state in the country before the pandemic. Now tens of millions of renters are estimated to be at risk of eviction in the coming months due to exacerbated economic challenges from COVID-19. To keep pets in their homes, we have to keep people in their homes.
Here are the resources provided in the presentation:
Shelterluv Community Programs Tracking
- Want to take it for a test drive? Sign up for a free Shelterluv trial.
- Tracking your Community Programs with Field Services
- Ready to get started with an account? Fill out this account activation form. You do not have to be a Shelterluv customer to use this part of the software. Once we receive this form, we will send you a welcome email.
Housing Crisis Response
- Eviction Response Toolkit
- One pager of the housing issue and how it relates to animal welfare
- Sustainability Guide on how to fundraise for support service programs
- State partner list from National Low Income Housing Coalition
- State by state moratoriums
- Eviction Lab
- Just Shelter state search for housing advocacy organizations by state
- Living wage discussion
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow our Facebook page to learn about upcoming webinars!