Shelterluv proudly supports the Human Animal Support Services (HASS) program. The groundbreaking HASS model has been adopted by more than 30 communities nationwide! By doing so, HASS communities are also committing to track and report both efforts and results to share with funders, a Board of Directors, and the broader community.
Built with the understanding that serving people is equally important as serving animals, Shelterluv makes it possible for organizations to document and report on HASS programs for both with ease. A few highlights:
Getting Pets Home
- Integrations with microchip registries are free and easily set up so that owner information will automatically populate in connected registries when an animal is adopted
- Integration with Finding Rover (also free and easy!) provides instant access to animal facial recognition technology software and makes it easier than ever to return animals to their homes and families
- Custom iframes allow lost and found pets to be automatically posted to your website
- Custom statuses allow return pet rates and length of stay to be easily reported while new programs are being implemented
Keeping Families Together / Animal Protection / Public Safety
- Easily schedule medical and behavioral support appointments with members of the public to provide uninterrupted service during COVID-related operational changes
- Understand where your service is most needed using Shelterluv’s map-based Field Services and Community Programs module
- Statuses and attributes track each animal’s progress through its journey, both inside and outside the shelter
- Shelterluv’s reporting and analysis tools keep decision-making data at your fingertips
- Save time and money in the management of day-to-day shelter operations thanks to Shelterluv’s easy-to-use software. Forsyth Humane Society saved more than 2,700 work hours (that’s more than one full-time staff member) in a year by switching to Shelterluv.
- Calculate your own savings here
- The “Filter for fosters” feature allows you to easily find and email available fosters that meet your specific needs for an animal. Targeted emails increase your open rates and reduce the amount of time it takes to find a foster for a pet in need.
- Shelterluv’s Field Services and Community Programs module gives you the tools to manage cases through to completion. You can include the associated people and animal records and add attachments and memos.
Have a Shelterluv account but need to talk to someone about HASS program tracking? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in learning how Shelterluv can help your community implement HASS? Please reach out to email@example.com.